Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will create this amazing real estate video scribe 3

I will create this amazing real estate video scribe 3












About:

Video is THE dominant component in today’s marketing tool set.
Virtually all the major businesses have videos on their sales pages.
Why? Because it works!

Your videos need to stand out, they need to entertain as well as inform.
If you want an AMAZING Real Estate Video Scribe Animation to stand out and get noticed, this gig is for you!

VIDEO SCRIBE ANIMATION FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

If you want an animation exactly like my sample video you need to order all my GIG EXTRAS!

For $5 you will get this video with voice over and your business info on the bottom bar.
 
If you want background music, logo or final slide with your logo and info, please check out my GIG EXTRAS.

With GIG EXTRAS:

I will add background music
I will create the animation in FULL HD quality
I will add a final slide with your logo and business info.

After you order, please send me:

Business Name
Phone Number
Website Address
Service Area

If you have any questions, please contact me before you order!

If you need a custom Whiteboard Animation, please contact me.

Express Delivery : 24 Hours

Reviews


pctech88:Fast delivery, good video for the price.

realestatepro2:Thank You!

ajd91_:it was great

realestatepro2:Thank You!

frankarias366:fast as hell


No comments:

Post a Comment