Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will create kinetic typography video with motion graphics

I will create kinetic typography video with motion graphics












About:

Hi Fiverr's, Welcome to my GIG!

Do you want to create a Professional Kinetic Typography Video with for your page, product, website or selling your product or services.
I will create it for you exclusive on fiverr!

You can post this video anywhere on internet to increase more sales or to promote your business.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING
  • Professional Kinetic Typography Video customized with your texts (50 words/gig).
  • Full HD Quality.
  • Any Background Color
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Free Background Music
  • Any format video

If you have any questions please contact me.

Reviews


cjneuman:I could not be more satisfied with his outstanding performance. He exceeded my expectations.

aaronazzopar818:Excellent communication and feedback. Great animation.. excellent service

sumitbiswas1:Awesome experience!!!

forever2101:Absolutely incredible design! Very professional and quick turn time. Wonderful communication. I highly recommend sumitbiswas1!!! Thank you for the excellent service! I could not have had a better product design!!

sumitbiswas1:Awesome buyer!! Thanks for the huge tips too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment