Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will create an awesome 2d animated video

I will create an awesome 2d animated video












About:

Hello!
I am here on fiverr to promote your business,products or mobile apps . I am professional animator . 

I will create 2d animated videos for  you to increase your products or services . 
  • A script is must given first to us to get started
  •  free background music .
  • High Quality 1080p videos
  • 12 to 24 hours dilivery  is  available .
  • Male and female voice over ,accents is available.
  • 60 to 120 sec videos
  • we can also create the animated character you like for your video
  • Animation based on script
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% satisfied work
NOTE:-
  • you can't change the script after order is started for voice over.
  • you are always welcome to contact us.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment