Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create an explainer whiteboard animation video

I will create an explainer whiteboard animation video












About:

Hi, welcome to my whiteboard animation gig, I am here to provide you with quality and professional whiteboard animation video with professional voiceover, colourful animation, scriptwriting and background music. 

I'll add your logo to the animation, I'll even go as far as using it to watermark your video. All these, at an affordable price

Please message me before placing your order!!!

I am available 24/7 to respond to your messages.

Provision of a script is very essential!!!

This will enable us to have a quick turn around, and deliver your order on time, but in case you don't have a script, I can help with that.

Voice over recording in any accent/gender!!!

Yes, I can provide you voice over based on the script in any accent and gender you want.

Very fast delivery available!!!

You can also get a quick turnaround of your project, providing you have all the essentials available (scripts, voice over etc)

Contact me now, a trial will convince you!!!!

Please Message me before you place an order!

Thanks.

Note that the basic gig requires you purchasing voice over and then you'll send it to me.

Reviews


jg_elite:Good value. Good response times.

nollygfx:Thanks!

designalogo1:He's done several whiteboards for me and has nailed it every-time!

nollygfx:Thanks a lot!

designalogo1:Exceeded my expectations


No comments:

Post a Comment