Friday, November 9, 2018

I will create a 90 seconds video, also voice over recording Up to 250 word,Full HD Delivery.

I will create a 90 seconds video, also voice over recording Up to 250 word,Full HD Delivery.












About:

I understand the importance of Video in your marketing campaign, nowadays youtube, facebook ads are very popular.

Who prefers to read a long description on a website, everyone wants to get the idea about services and would like to learn in a short way. A Visual animation is best for this kind of explanation.

So, I am here to create a professional and engaging whiteboard doodle video within 24 Hours in my style.


Gig package includes:

1. An EXCEPTIONAL and PROFESSIONAL Whiteboard Video up to 10 min in length depending on the package you choose.

2. An EXCELLENT illustration of your Business Name and Logo.


3. Full HD 1080p Resolution Video.


4. Premium Stock Background Music.


5. Professional Voice-Over (Male & Female - American, British & Australian).


What I need to start:
  •     Your script 
  •     Voice over file (For Basic package)
  •     Logo, images &/or URL

Why choose me?
  •     I will deliver a high-quality video.
  •     Unlimited revisions are provided.
  •     Latest updated 20000 Premium Doodles SVG images.
  •     100% Client Satisfaction.
  •     Money Back Guaranty.

Special Note:
  • There is no revision for voice over.
  • Contact me for CUSTOM whiteboard

Click the Order Button Now or Contact me if you have any Questions.

Reviews


kswamac:Great video, thanks!

itzmoy:Thanks friend!

unique_animator:Outstanding Experience!

jerrodoltmann:Great to work with

unique_animator:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment