Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will create you an animated sales or explainer video

I will create you an animated sales or explainer video












About:

HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS

ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE!!!

This is what you will get in my packages:

  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Add your logo
  • Professional Voice Over US Accent male/female (Other languages and accents also available, Just Inbox me before ordering)
  • Unlimited revisions (changes in the voice over has an additional charge)
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • MP4 format
  • Sound effects
  • Scriptwriting
  • Unlimited Revision

Extras Available:

  • Additional Words
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Transfer Vyond Commercial Rights

If you have other requirements just contact me and I will reply soon.

Your satisfaction is important to me!

ORDER NOW!

Video can be ready in less time

WORDS CANNOT BE ADDED AFTER THE SCRIPT IS SUBMITTED, Changes in voice-over have additional cost. Please double check your script for errors, word count and make sure it is finalized

Do not worry thinking about the scenes, I am very creative and I will make a video according to the script you send, your total satisfaction is my main objective

Reviews


agent00x:Creative, efficient with great communication.

danielpaliz31:Outstanding Experience!

lyngaret:Great. Daniel was very responsive and provided just what I needed.

danielpaliz31:Excellent experience

barnumbusiness:Daniel delivers again! Love working with this guy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment