Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will create an amazing fiverr gig video to promote fiverr gig

I will create an amazing fiverr gig video to promote fiverr gig












About:

Hello, Dear Seller

Welcome to my Fiverr gig Video Service

Fiverr gig video is very important for you. A Gig video always catches customersattention.an amazingFiverr gig video can represent your whole gig within a few seconds. Buyers don’t need to see your complete description. inFiverr forum they said that gig video can increase your chance 70%!! to get more sales.

I’m able to provide you:

Whiteboard Explainer animation customize for your gig

Duration 45-59 second.

Free Background Music.

Voiceover matching animation video. ( if you have )

HD (1020p).

Unlimited Revision.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

What I Need to Start:

· The specific script that you want to add on your video.

· Your Fiverr gig URL.

· Any specific music that you want to add.

Making a Great and Better Deal Contact Me Before Placing Any Order.

Thank You.

Reviews


dricko:anik_hasan is my hero!!! Good stuff. WIll order for all my gigs

anik_hasan:Happy to work with you. thank you so much :)

jaforahmed57:Anik Hasan Created An Awesome Animated Video For My Landing Page GIG. Strongly Recommend. Surely will use his service again to make video for all of my gigs. :)

anik_hasan:Happy to work with you, thank you :)

blazzersenior:Job done as requested with fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment