Monday, November 12, 2018

I will speed paint your logo

I will speed paint your logo












About:

PLEASE THE THE GIG DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU ORDER!


I will speed paint you logo for only $5..


BASIC PACKAGE ($5):
  • Simple speed paint

STANDARD PACKAGE:
  • Sketched version of your logo

PREMIUM PACKAGE:
  • Sketched version of your logo
  • Fade out in the original version of the logo

What you will need to know:

  1. The resolution of the video is 1280x720.If you want it FULL HD(1920x1080) you need to pay another $5.

  2. I will deliver in 1 day for another $10.

  3. The music is included.

  4. I will need your logo in the following format (PNG ;PSD;AI;EPS;SVG) and a tagline if you have one. Keep in mind the PNG needs to have at least a 1500x1500 resolution and needs a transparent background.


Thanks,see you on the other side!

Reviews


smsmeaustralia:Great work always!!

ydrawing:Thank you!

smsmeaustralia:I've used these guys a number of times and they always deliver work beyond all expectations - well recommended

ydrawing:Great work!

muhammadzubairy:Everything ok


No comments:

Post a Comment