Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will create a professional whiteboard animation

I will create a professional whiteboard animation












About:

I can Create a professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO and engage your audience towards your business!
animated characters.
background music.
bg colours on a requirement.
HD resolution videos 720px and 1080px.
Unlimited revision until you satisfied.
I will deliver the video in any format that you want.

FOLLOWING thing will be needed to start a project,
  1.  A written script (in text form or in any file you have)
  2.  Logo and Website URL (optional) if you want to add in video.
  3.  Music or Voice Over if you want to use your own.

I will include many images from my library (or custom images if you want) according to your script

Reviews


imajer8:He was VERY accommodating, responsive, helpful \u0026 flexible, not to mention prompt in responses. Got the job done to my satisfaction BEFORE the deadline. I am VERY pleased with the work he did \u0026 would recommend him to anyone on a tight budget.

habibajmal:imajer is a very good buyer and communication was with him really awesome wish to work with him again.\r\n

aris172436:I contacted the seller to improve on the work I created. Following my instructions was paramount, and I am completely satiasfied with habibajmal's work and professionalism. Thank you, and look forward to more projects in the future.

habibajmal:aris is a really good buyer and communication was really awesome everything was really marvelling wish to work with him again.

tahirafd17:The seller was super responsive and the communication was just amazing. I will definitely recommended to everyone who needs video for their product or company. Thanks for the great work


No comments:

Post a Comment