Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create an amazing typographic video

I will create an amazing typographic video












About:

*I'm making this price cause I'm new in the freelance branch*

Hello Fiverrs!

Are you looking for an effective way to promote your business, product or service?
You are in the right place! I have the BEST SOLUTION, best place to Promote your WORK!

I will make you a professional and Amazing Kinetic Typography High-Definition Video in just 10$

Wha you will get:

  • An Amazing kinetic typography customized with your texts.
  • Logo Reveal.
  • Animated Images/Icons
  • HD and FULL HD Resolution Video 
  • Any Video Format
  • Text and background Color customize! 

What you have to provide after the order:

  • Logo and Website URL (optional).
  • A written script for your video.
  • VoiceOver file (required if you order VoiceOver sync service)
  • Color Scheme to adapt
  • Images/Videos you want in the video
  • Send me the file of the song you want to get in the video. 
  • You must provide me the voice over file, I won't record a voice for you.
  • When you are providing voice-over file, sync is free for you.

Feel free to contact me for any questions.

Order Now!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Real Estate Preston

    ReplyDelete