Monday, November 12, 2018

I will create a high quality whiteboard animation video

I will create a high quality whiteboard animation video












About:

Welcome to my WHITEBOARD ANIMATIONgig!
I make WHITEBOARD ANIMATION explainer videos. I have been a professional WHITEBOARD video animator for 3 years. I can create WHITEBOARD ANIMATION videos for promotional products, businesses and more to attract audiences around the world.

MY PACKAGE INCLUDE :

  • Whiteboard animation Video Creation
  • Professional USA Accent English Voice Over (Male or Female )
  • Full 1080P HD Video (for premium package ony)
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied (Do not include script and voice over changes, See FAQs)
  • Enter your script word count in box above order button to get exact price quote

What is Required?

  • Logo and Website URL (optional)
  • If you want to include your own music and pictures, please send the file to me.
  • A written script for theWhiteboard Animation video



Note: I do not create custom characters amp; images for animated video
-if there is a change of script and revision of Voice over it will incur an extra charge, carefully manuscript you correctly :)

For any questions, Please feel free to contact me. I usually respond within 1 hour and i am online full 24 hours

Reviews


zain4886:Good work :)

kaystongraphics:Okay buyer

brettdabdoubmm:Excellent communication with seller

liamelche:Great thanks

macpherson9:good work.I would be using you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment