Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will an awsome explainer video upto 200 words

I will an awsome explainer video upto 200 words












About:

Want an Awsome Explainer Video upto 300 words



COMPLETE VIDEO PACKAGE + UNLIMITED REVISIONS



$25 with voice over + FULL HD

up to 200 words - 90s



$15 with voice over 

up to 200 words - 90s



$5 if you provide your own voice over

up to 200 words - 90s



PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A written script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)


If you not sure about the price or have any questions, 

DO NOT order before contacting first!

I will give you a QUOTE based on your requirement.


Don't forgot to check out my GIG PORTFOLIO to get a feel for my style and the high quality of my work.


Explainer style and storyboard will be based on my own style.

Reviews


lookielookies:Friendly seller. Great video

geekymates:nice working with you

dantheman07:Another great gig! Thank you so much for your great work!

geekymates:Pleasure working with you

dantheman07:This gig turned out way better than I hoped! I can't wait to get using it in my business. Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment