Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will create a custom 2d animation or whiteboard explainer video

I will create a custom 2d animation or whiteboard explainer video












About:

welcome to fluxstudio, Are you looking to promote your business. If you are looking quality and affordability, I will give you an explainer video that has a SIGNATURE LOOK!!!

PACKAGES: 


Basic Pack


✔  Custom Video (Colorful / Whiteboard)
✔  1080p HD
✔  Background music
✔  Adding Your Logo / Web URL
✔  Unlimited revision

 


Standard Pack


✔  Custom Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard)
✔  Custom Characters
✔  Voice Over
✔  Voice Over Sync
✔  Custom Scenes
✔  Background music
✔  Adding Your Logo / Web URL
✔  Full HD 1080P

 


Premium Pack


✔  Custom Animated Video (Colorful / Whiteboard)
✔  Scriptwriting
✔  Voice Over
✔  Voice Over Sync
✔  Custom Characters/Scenes
✔  Background music
✔  Adding Your Logo / Web URL
✔  Adding any of your Social Media Address
✔  Full HD 1080P
✔  Background Imagery

 


Why me?


NOTE: I offer a 100% money back guarantee, But My First priority is your 100% satisfaction through my services.


✔✔✔I provide 2 style videos mainly Vyond & After effect, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR after effect packages.

NOTE: ABOVE GIG PACKAGES IS FOR Vyond VIDEO, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SAMPLE VIDEOS.✔✔✔


Exclusively on fiverr.com, I just love this amazing website.

Reviews


yanayinc:Very good work, and took direction well. We had multiple iterations, and never had an issue with getting the files updated as we wished. Highly recommend.

fluxstudio:Thank you so much:) really great experience with you, I just love to work with. Outstanding Experience:)

seemawoods:Good and responsive seller.

fluxstudio:Thank you so much!

lugrecu:Great communication, fast service. I would definitely recommend this person. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment