Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will create a captivating custom animated video

I will create a captivating custom animated video












About:

Every smart website owner and marketer knows the power of video when it comes to explaining their products. 

Standard package includes:

 ✔ Voice-over Sync (I will sync your voiceover file to the video).

 ✔ I will include your logo, completely FREE.

 ✔ I will include graphics inspired by your script and selected from my image gallery.

 ✔ A Royalty-free soundtrack for background music

 ✔ 1080i (HD) quality video resolution

 ✔ 1 FREE Revision (doesn't apply to script changes)

What to expect when you order:

  • I will immediately send you a short questionnaire with a few questions about the video (don’t worry it’s really easy to fill out).

  • Include any music or files that you would like us to add to the video, or just let us do it all for you!

  • We will send you a high quality animated video for your approval

  • Most people love the first version, but if there’s any changes (small or big) we will fix it for free (1 revision included!)

We care about your success, so I take the time to listen to your needs and find the best way to deliver a QUALITY product EVERY TIME.

►ORDER YOUR ANIMATED VIDEO NOW! TOP RATED SELLER!!

Reviews


certables:Excellent service. Very good communication back \u0026 forth. Understood perfectly what I wanted.

oranjegirl:Thank you! I enjoyed working on this video! Looking forward to our next project!

donchillippo:Anime movie is perfect, the voice-over is also perfect and the communication was always good and fast.\n\nI can recomment this gig a lot.

tedrickw:It was great working with Oranjegirl! Very creative and responsive!

oranjegirl:Thank you! I hope to work with you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment