Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will blow you away with an amazing whiteboard animation

I will blow you away with an amazing whiteboard animation












About:

Hi, I'm Andre. Thanks for checking my gig out!

I like to help my clients with everything they need! This means you'll get scriptwriting, voiceover, full 1080p HD, and 3 edit sessions! Once you purchase we start with a short video call to discuss your project and share information to get your script finalized. If you don't have a script, I will write one for you and submit it to you for approval. After approval, i'll get started on the project. 

Starter Package:
  • You get it all! Script, Voiceover, 1080p HD and 3 edits. (0-30 seconds.)

Intermediate Package:
  • You get it all! Script, Voiceover, 1080p HD and 3 edits (31-60 seconds.)

Expert Package:
  • You get it all! Script, Voiceover, 1080p HD and 3 edits (61-90 seconds.)

I can do videos of any length and offer special pricing for videos over 90 seconds. If its a longer video, its a better rate! Send me a message beforehand because delivery times for these videos can vary due to demand and workload.

Why Me?
I am a US based freelancer with impeccable communication, great work ethic, and I want you to be happy with your video. Send me a message and lets get started!

Reviews


nickthomp:Nicely done!!

ellisanimations:Excellent client to work with!

swiftrivervc:Andre has proven to be my favorite seller on Fiverr. He has great communication, always delivers on time, and gives us high quality deliveries. I just couldn't expect any better.

kerri3759:Very helpful, high quality and fast response - would highly recommend!

ellisanimations:Thank you very much! I look forward to any future projects with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment