Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will create animated video for your business and website

I will create animated video for your business and website












About:

Promote your business through a professional, innovative animated video(2D, 3D, Whiteboard animation).
I can design a featured for your project to make it stand out at the top in the market.

I'll create a UNIQUE FULLY CUSTOMIZED Pro 2D Animated Commercial Video Explainer for Sales, Business or Product.


My Package Includes:

✔ All of your explainer videos animation web video if based on illustration or footage based then we'll design custom and unique storyboards.
✔ Excellent Sound Design that suits the Project.
✔ Typography/icon based animation (incorporating client branding).
✔ Royalty free music & sound fx
✔ 100% HD delivered to you in your preferred format.
✔ UNRUSHED service where quality comes first
✔ HD Explainer Video Animation
✔ Custom Script Writing / Workup ( Provided by you)
✔ Attentive, friendly customer service and communication.

Feel free to contact me for any further help. Thank You.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment