Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will create animation , whiteboard animation or any video editing

I will create animation , whiteboard animation or any video editing












About:

We will make a high-quality whiteboard animation  for you.

Only in 5$

  • 60 second
  • Images + Your Logo
  • Background Music
  • You must Provide the Script 
  • 720p

I will not provide voiceover

In any language, with voiceover+Video = 15$

Voiceover+Video+script = 20$


I will create a whiteboard animation for you.you can suggest me or give me an idea for your video. If you provide script it would be better. If you need video intro I can also help you but I will take some extra charge for intro video. I also work with adobe after effect. If you need a presentation by after effect or Prezi I can help you. If you need Explanation video for your website or android games or android apps I can make it for you at a cheap rate.

Why late? First discuss with me, if you like my idea then order me. Let's discuss  

Reviews


katierohs:Very responsive, delivered extremely quickly, and made appropriate edits as request. Highly recommend.

adam1991bd:Good buyer , waiting for your next order.

chadkuntz1:Customized final product to my exact needs.

adam1991bd:doctor chad kuntz is awesome :)

fyrusaqil:Great and fast Service.


No comments:

Post a Comment