Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will make an outstanding whiteboard animation video

I will make an outstanding whiteboard animation video












About:

What will I do? I will make an outstanding whiteboard animation video, PERIOD

Hey there hope you are doing great! My name is Jake and I have been a professional animator for over 7 years and have lots of experience at creating amazing whiteboard animation videos for your project, business or lessons!

What you get:
  • Professional Whiteboard Production
  • 1080HD Video
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • Brand colouring!
  • Quality Voice Over 

Requirements:
- Logo (so we can add it)
- Website URL
- Input on what the video is about, etc. 


Note: Every additional 50 words in script will have a increase of 15 USD in all packages. For a script above 400 words you have to inbox me and I will give you a fair quote.

I would advise you to contact me before you order just so we know exactly what you want and how you want it!

What are you waiting for? Order now!


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment