Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will create best and professional whiteboard animation

I will create best and professional whiteboard animation












About:

I am Whiteboard artist Who Loves Creating Incredible Whiteboard Explainer Videos For You. Want one?

I will create engaging whiteboard animation .

A Scribe video is a process where a creative story and storyboard with pictures is drawn on a whiteboard, just like our intro video above!

We are offering a professional custom scribe whiteboard video at a very affordable rate

Some Agencies charge up to $3000 - $5000/min for a lesser quality. We only charge an average of 10% of that for an exceptional quality!

What you get ?

  • 60 -500second video with music+ voice over( Charge varies upon seconds and voiceover)
  • Images from our Exclusive Hand Drawn Library + Your Logo + or your image.
  • Background Music
  • You can Provide the Script  - Up to 150 words or buy it from us.
  • 720p Video in MP4 or any  format you need
  • I prefer working for if voiceover provided.

Extras Available

  • Full HD 1920x1080 Delivery
  • 2 Day Delivery
  • Script Writing
  • Watermark

If you have other requirements just contact us and we´ll reply soon.         

ORDER NOW!

Or contact me if you need a custom quote for your DREAM VIDEO!

Message me before placing order.



Reviews


mcpherm1:Amazing customer service with a quick turnaround. I couldn't ask for more.

arunraj541:Thanks sir.

vijayasaravanan:fulfilled my requirement. Well explained...

arunraj541:Outstanding Experience!

mcpherm1:Amazing customer service with a quick turnaround. I couldn't ask for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment