Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will create amazing 2d explainer video

I will create amazing 2d explainer video












About:

Top Rated Seller With more than 600 happy clients.


My clients all over the world can testify to how happy they are with my mind-blowing 2D animations.I work on business promotions, presentations, company explainer videos and personal work alike.

Instead of sending an order directly, let’s discuss first so I can see and understand your script. This is to make sure I deliver exactly what you want. After a brief review, we would decide on getting started. SO PLEASE DO NOT ORDER DIRECTLY.


I also need YOUR FINAL SCRIPT, VOICE OVER ACCENT , HIGHEST RESOLUTION LOGO IN PNG FORMAT.


Packages Includes:

1. 2D Animation; including pro voice over

2. Background music

3. Embedded Screen captures or Subtitles as need

4. 1080p HD Resolution

5. 4 ROUNDS OF UNLIMITED REVISIONS - before you place the order contact me if you have any questions on this :) After 4 rounds ill make any my mistake without extra cost. new changes will be added extra cost based on the complexity.

NOTE : NO source files induces in all the packages. This type of videos does not have source files. so you cannot order source files with some extra cost.

Reviews


linebergerjenni:I highly recommend Maheee. He did a great job. Easy communication and he was able to grasp the concept with very little guidance.

maheee:Outstanding Experience

mazdamx:Another great video as always. Very pleased with the experience with Maheee.

katyayan:Very easy to work with; listened and responded to the needs quickly and with quality.

maheee:Outstanding Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment