Friday, October 26, 2018

I will create a compelling whiteboard animation

I will create a compelling whiteboard animation












About:

I will create a professional and engagingWhiteboard Animation Videofor you.

My Whiteboard Video Animation is ahigh quality servicethat will satisfy your business requirements.

Please contact me via inbox first before placing your order!

NB:
If you need acustom video- please kindly send me a message so we can discuss your
requirements.

Note thatI DO NOToffer free revisions for errors or changes in the voice over script.

FOR MORE VALUE SERVICE- Kindly check my extra gig and gig packages

Please send me a message if you're not sure exactly what you need - I will be glad to discuss your requirements with you.


For script writing kindly check my extra gig

Note

All rates are valid below 400 words script, for a script above 400 words you have to come in inbox to get a quote to suit your needs.

No free revision will be provided free if you change the original script

This service is exclusively on Fiverr.com

Order Now!!!

Reviews


ebookprowriter:Fast delivery and great video. I love my video

rachelbrookes:Thank you so much for the order.

tonydill312:Has done work for me in the past and does a wonderful job. I would highly recommend.

rachelbrookes:Thank you so much for the order

gracewriters:I absolutely love the video... Rachel sure knows her craft.


No comments:

Post a Comment