Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will l make 2d explainer animation video

I will l make 2d explainer animation video












About:

Do you have an idea for motion graphics that needs to get out of the paper?

I can use Adobe After Effects to bring that idea to life! Logo animation, kinetic typography, music lyrics, explainer videos, slideshows, lower-thirds, title sequences, and more.

Here's how it works:
  • You send me your project details, script, storyboard, examples of animations you like and a list of the assets you are providing (images, vectors, music, narration, etc.)
  • I'll carefully review your request and give you a rough quote, including time to complete
  • If approved, you can order my Gig and, once I am done I'll send a watermarked preview and request the difference before sending you the final video + time tracking software report

The After Effects project file is also available for an extra (varies depending on final price)
Animation Type

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment