Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will create this touch kinetic typography video

I will create this touch kinetic typography video












About:

Hello! Have you ever heard about TOUCH KINETIC TYPOGRAPHY ? It is full of FUN to watch.

Can you imagine! you can display your images or even short video clips in the kinetic typography... yeah its true now with this Touch typography video.

Lets spread your message in most amazing and engaging way.

What you will get
1080P quality
Your logo
Background music
3 Related images <see package>
MP4 video format

What you will provide
Script
Images if you have
music if you have <optional>
Voiceover if you want to sync < charge extra >

Note:
Please contact me if you have any question. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Reviews


nsauro:Great and easy to work with. Happy with my finished product

logofactory551:Thank you very much :)

alkapalooza:Fantastic seller - even amended after I had accepted the order. I will be back again! Thank you :)

logofactory551:Thank you very much :)

inteconlinekft:Wow just perfect :D


No comments:

Post a Comment