Friday, October 26, 2018

I will provide you WHITEBOARD & 2D CUSTOM eye catching whiteboard animation for you.

I will provide you WHITEBOARD & 2D CUSTOM eye catching whiteboard animation for you.












About:

I'm a professional in Animation and I always try to do the best I possibly can for all of my clients ! 100%satisfaction , fast delivery,multiple revision . 

-  Kinetic Typography Animated   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiAubk3Cz4Y&feature=youtu.be



SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

  1.    - You need to provide the script!
  2.    - Logo 
  3.    - Any change in voice over will cost you extra dollars ($ 5)


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !

Reviews


alexgiles107:Everything he promised was done. No problems at all. My clients love the animation. Thank you. I will need animation more very soon!

henryrobertdim:Good luck with your project! I really hope it goes well and thanks again! Great buyer!!

stevenanimation:He is such an amazing person as well as GREAT ANIMATOR. Completed my requirements and very cooperative. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

henryrobertdim:Thanks so much. Was really great to work with you on this project

carenartdesign:It was a pleasure working with HenryRobertDim. He is creative and and was willing to make revisions quickly without a fuss and without up-charges. My team and I are happy with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment