Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will make professional whiteboard animation in 24 hours

I will make professional whiteboard animation in 24 hours












About:

Get yourself a professionally made whiteboard animation to help grow your business!

Starting from just $35I can offer you the following:

  • A professionally created whiteboard animation in 1080p.
  • Royalty Free background music
  • 3 Rounds of revisions (unless changing the script)
  • 3 days delivery (7 days if script writing is required)
  • Your brand colour scheme used as standard
  • Script-writing service if required.
  • Voice-over from Professional native speaker, accent-gender of your choice.

I offer 3 packages on this gig, so hopefully one will match your requirements, but if you are looking for a whiteboard animation with something included that isn’t mentioned, INBOX ME as I’m happy to create a custom offer for you.

You don't have a script ? No problem myscript-writer will be happyto assist you ( You can take my premium package or add extra on script writing while placing the order ).

If you want a longer video, please inbox me to get a quote.

Feel free to speak to me before ordering.

Javed

Reviews


charmainechee:2nd time working with Javed. As always, would deliver in accordance to my requirements. Very easy to communicate with and fast delivery.

javed321:She was amazing throughout. Loved working with her. Come back again anytime ;-)

ericwilliams230:Seller did a great job with meeting our expectations. Will work with again.

javed321:He was great throughout. Nice communication and instructions

mssandra:i WANTED SOMETHING MORE 2018 AS AN ADVERTISEMENT ON FACEBOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment