Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will create modern 2d animation or explainer video

I will create modern 2d animation or explainer video












About:

Animated Explainer Video Services

Hello, are you looking for quality and affordability, then you are absolutely at the right place. I will create an awesome 2d animated explainer video for your company, that will be of Agency Quality with the fraction of its cost.


Package Includes:

  • Animated Explainer Video Creation
  • Professional US Accent Voice Over { Other languages and accents also available, Just Inbox me before ordering }
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • Full 1080P HD quality
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied (Please refer FAQs)
  • Voice over sync with animated explainer video


SCRIPT CHANGES
I offer UNLIMITED revisions to the ANIMATIONS ONLY. So, Once you've written and forwarded your script for the animation, and my voice artist records your script exactly as you sent them, then any changes in script (which will result in redoing the voiceover) will require extra fee because I will have to repurchase the voice over Again.

IMPORTANT: Please send us the pronounciation of any unusual word(s) in your script before placing an order. 
Words like company name, person name or name of a place that isn't common.

If you've any questions, please contact me. 

Reviews


magayaweb:Timely. Easy to work with. Good result.

serenaservices1:It's nice working with you. Thanks

faypwc:Have really liked their production and have been very easy to work with.

katherinetan434:I am her regular customer. :)

katherinetan434:I love Serena's work!


No comments:

Post a Comment