Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I will animate your idea in a video

I will animate your idea in a video












About:

Important, before continuing to read.

I am from Colombia, my work is in Latin Spanish, if you want an animation with voice in English you must deliver the audio and video guide.

** IMPORTANT: To see my portfolio just paste this link in your browser :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1B6DFDTOvyYPiQ1VPbDXQ

Encourage the presentation, Promotion of your company or brand. 

PLANS Standard $ 30 It has 45 seconds edited animated video at 720p, and VOICE RECORDING spanish latino. Reviews (with fair measure)

Any questions do not THINK !, 

contact me and I will respond as soon as possible :). 

 IMPORTANT No logos are added in the characters, no marks will be superimposed on them. You must give me an initial idea, that we adjust it better if you give me a script to have precisely a guide of what I do. I remember such minimal or marked details are not made. 

 Thank you 


 Andres Martinez

Reviews


chinuken:Everything very very good. I will order more times to him 100% sure

andresmartindj:thank's. éxitos.

josemonje:muy buen trabajo, rapido y de calidad, gracias!

andresmartindj:Outstanding Experience!

oscarrawlins908:I loved the quality and service. Andres did a Fantastic job.


No comments:

Post a Comment