Friday, October 26, 2018

I will make an awesome fully custom 2d animation video in 24 hrs

I will make an awesome fully custom 2d animation video in 24 hrs












About:

24/7 online service, So you get the quick response with in 120 seconds if you not imagine, Give it a try.

  • Turbo Fast Delivery: Deliver your video in 12 hours, If you need this service then please contact us.

  • Difference Languages: I will create video in any languagewhether it's Spanish, German, Hebrew, Greek, etc

  • Voice Over's: In my packages i will use the American male and female voice over if you need any other accents then please contact us.

  • Licence PaidCommercial licenses will be transfer to each and every video. 

  • Custom Video: I'm very interested in creating a something custom for you, My packages are only for non custom if you need custom drawings/film then please send me a message.

  • Length: I create the video in any length whether it's 1 minute or 10 minutes 

  • Revision Policy For Providing The Better Service: No revision for script changes and voice over.

Feel free to ask me if you have any question?  i will be glad to help :)
I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


bideenyou:Good communication skills

devalm:Enjoyed working with shadow4 -- excellent final result, good communication, listened to my ideas and made revisions. No complaints overall, and likely I'd work with them again in the future.

devalm:It was quick delivery. Very responsive to buyer and he understands well.\nSkills - Creative, panctuality, dedication \u0026 focused.

shadow4:Thanks! will love to work with you again.

nitinpatel511:Amazing output! Highly recommend his work!


No comments:

Post a Comment