Friday, October 26, 2018

I will help my buyers with 24/7 live support. If you try my services then you forget others due to my quick delivery and quick support..

I will help my buyers with 24/7 live support. If you try my services then you forget others due to my quick delivery and quick support..












About:

★ 250+ Explainer Videos Created

24 hoursONLINE!!PromptResponseof allMESSAGES!!

Hi, If you are looking for quality and affordability, then you are on the right Place. I will create an awesome animated explainer video for you, that will be of Agency Quality with the fraction of its cost.

Each animated Explainer video comes with:

  • Animated Explainer Video Creation
  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Professional Voice Over
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied (Voice Over changes are chargeable)
  • Exclusive Background Imagery
  • Commercial Rights Transfer with Each Video (Standard and Premium Packages)

Accents Available
American, British,Australian, French, Spanish(Male/Female)
$15extra for Australian,
French, Spanish(Male/Female)
$50extra for Urdu video

NOTE:
No Script changes are allowed after submission on order page :)

☆☆☆ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! ☆☆☆


FEEL FREE TO INBOX YOUR QUERY I AM AVAILABLE 24/7 TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS :)

Regards,

Shakeel Hadir

Reviews


bunchy365:Excellent seller. Video was amazing and was delivered on time. Will definitely use again!

shakilhadir:Outstanding Buyer, thank you for your love to my work, \u0026 sweet Tip :)

bwfgllc:This is my third project and I recIeve excellent service as usual!!

shakilhadir:Outstanding buyer, thanks for repeated orders :)

strongx:Awesome results. Will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment