Friday, November 9, 2018

I will design motion graphics video for your business promotion

I will design motion graphics video for your business promotion












About:

Contact me Before Placing order on my GIG


About This GIG:

This Gig is for video clip of an business promotion of 15 second + video ad to be used on your social channels
Includes Footage
Includes Music
Includes Text


I provide multiple services which includes:

1:  Intro Video Designing
2:  Motion Graphics
3:  Animated Logo Designing
4:  Animated Explainer Video  
5:  3D/2D Logo Designing
6.  VFX Graphics
7:  CGI (Computer Generated Image)
8. Business Promotion

Benefits:

1. 100% Money refund, (I believe that I don't deserve money if my client is not satisfied.)
2. Fully Documented Source files.
3. Delivery before reaching the Deadline.
4. Update at regular intervals about the work done.
5. Quality Work at Cheap Price is Guaranteed.
6. Unlimited Revisions.


The ordering process is an easy process

Buy the gig you need
Submit the buyer requirements
I get to work (1 round of revisions)
I give you a preview
You approve. I send you a MP4 file video.
You are happy :) 


OTHER SERVICES:

Social Media Video Ads
Business Intelligence Dashboards
Instagram Growth/Marketing
Website Development
Graphic Design & Logos

The quality and quick response are guaranteed.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment