Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create an amazing whiteboard animation video

I will create an amazing whiteboard animation video












About:

Are you a business owner? Do you want to promote your product or a service more effectively?

We are a team of motion graphics designers that can produce an awesome videos for your business or idea. 

We have 2 types of videos:
  • Whiteboard animation videos
  • 2D animation explainer videos

I can provide: 
  • Script writing
  • Voice over recording (Male, Female)
  • Storyboard design
  • Full HD resolution

For transferring commercial rights please add "Commercial Use" Extra

What are you waiting for ? Contact us now, our Team are ready for help :)

Please contact me before ordering to calculate accurate cost!

:)

Reviews


bsilver1117:Amazing. Nailed my concept %!!! This is not my first video through you, and certainly won’t be my last. Great work. Thank you so much.

prog_hema:Thanks :) it's my pleasure to work with you :)

jmh1982:Big thanky you to this seller. We order often this videos and alway get amazing work in best quality and fest delivery. Even if I want to adjust a few Things he is alwasy very open for this and very fast. Communication is very fast. We will order in the future this great Video!

prog_hema:Thanks :)

meganlreeves:Wow, where do I begin? Ebrahim did such INCREDIBLE work!! This was my first video design project \u0026 I was nervous, but he helped guide me through all the steps to creating the video. It turned out perfectly! Ebrahim is an excellent communicator, very detailed in the way he implements feedback/revisions and is super talented! Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment