Monday, July 30, 2018

I will speed draw your face with message in whiteboard style

I will speed draw your face with message in whiteboard style












About:

I will speed paint your photograph in whiteboard style.
Its a great idea for gift, Intro, holidays, birthday, blogs, facebook, and many more..

Provide your High quality Photograph and very short message And I will make nice painting and drawing animation of your photograph and at end i will fade drawing into your original photo.
I can also paint color picture in whiteboard style.

Video will be 720/480 size and in mp4 file format.(- For Full HD 1920-1080 --   $10 (Check Extra)

- For more than one person or object--  +$10 / person (Check Extra)

- For black and white drawing HQ image file --   $10 (Check Extra) *You can use this image for print and frame.

The better quality of photos you send me - the better video  quality you will get.

Reviews


inspiredbylakel:Superb illustration,.

acharya:Thank you.

adrianarosalesh:Fast great work

acharya:Thank you

ericcosta497:Great video made a small change as requested...


No comments:

Post a Comment