Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create an amazing fiverr gig video

I will create an amazing fiverr gig video












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING!

Attract more prospective buyers to your Fiverr Gig by adding an Animated Video to it. For $5 you'll receive:

  1. 2D Animation customized for your Fiverr Gig.
  2. Video duration of 45 - 59 seconds.
  3. Music included at NO EXTRA COST!
  4. MP4.
  5. HD 720p rendering.
  6. 3 Free Revisions.

Up the ante with your video! Enhance it by combining Speed Draw, Whiteboard Animation, HD Video Clips, Voice Over & Voice Sync! Render in HD 1080p for the SHARPEST OUTPUT! Check my gig extras for those options & more!

Adding a video to your Fiverr Gig INCREASES AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT BY OVER 40%!

Let your Fiverr Gig come alive with a cool Animated Video!

Thanks in advance for purchasing my gig.

P.S.  Maximum word limit : 70 if you prefer to provide me with the script.

Please Note:

* TIMELY COMMUNICATION MUST BE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES!

* FOR MULTIPLE ORDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING!

* 3D ANIMATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN
THIS GIG.

* CUSTOM DRAWN IMAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS GIG.


* 3 Free Revisions BEFORE Job is marked as complete is allowed. Subsequent revisions AFTER job has been marked complete will cost $5
.


Reviews


dctgibson1:Easy to work with and glad to do business with ainsworth876 again.

ainsworth876:Thanks for choosing my FIVERR GIG VIDEO service again dctgibson1. Enjoyed creating the VIDEO for your FIVERR GIG. Hope to create more FIVERR GIG VIDEOS for you again soon.

swspencer19:This seller gave me a great product that exceeded my expectations for professionalism.

ainsworth876:It was a great experience creating your FIVERR GIG VIDEO swspencer19. Thanks for choosing my FIVERR GIG VIDEO service. Hope to create more FIVERR GIG VIDEOS for you again soon.

dctgibson1:ainsworth876 did an outstanding job. Stay in touched with me throughout the process. I would highly recommend him to others. Great job and quick delivery.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment