Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will add new life to your product.

I will add new life to your product.












About:

I will Create A Stunning 2D Promotional Video

If You Want To Increase Your Sales Conversion Or You Want To Build Your Product Sales Then You Are At The Right Place. I Will Create Fully Customized, Detailed, Animation.


What We Offer for $60:

  • Engaging 2D Animated Video created for your Script
  • Lively Characters and Stunning Graphics 
  • Professional Voice-Over Recording
  • Fine Background sound and music effects
  • Revisions
  • Add Your Logo/Branding
  • Support        

What Kind Of Video's We Deliver?

-Text Based Animation 

-2d Explainer 

And I will also do custom animation so it depends on the script and your requirements.

If you wanna something extra not mentioned in the script please contact me I will provide Everything and exactly you want.


Video marketing is doing wonders for small and big business worldwide. Keep your audience engaged with a beautiful custom 2d animated explainer video created just for your needs.


Also, we can do videos in Spanish.

please check our samples.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mziihh2sdc2fgtu/Universe_Order_1.wmv?dl=0


Thanks 
Comunicators(where you can trust)

Reviews


setareholgiati:The beginning of our collaboration was good as Comunicators was very reactive and sent me the first version within 3 days. But then, I have wasted too much time explaining him changes I wanted, I made many Word documents explaining in details my needs with no results so at the end, I didn't finalize the delivery and needed to do it another way.

susancaplan:Seller was responsive to suggestions and ideas for revisions. The technical part of the animation was great! Needs assistance with incorporating diversity and cross-cultural images.

comunicators:greate experience looking forward to work in future.

itsmeomarj:This seller was really good and helped me get a really good video up for my Kickstarter. I asked him for a revision and he delivered the final product after revision within a day.

comunicators:Thank you so much for you lovely words. Looking forward to work with you in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment