Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create powtoon and goanimate explainers within 24 hours

I will create powtoon and goanimate explainers within 24 hours












About:

                                                                Grab your Bargain :

    I offer you the LOWEST ever rate for animated videos with UNLIMITED REVISIONS .Don't believe, check it out my packages.I never compromise on quality .You will get the best quality in best pocket suited price.
Please note for  voice over:
If you want the voice over to be done kindly upgrade your package .
please note 7$ for 75 words .Any change after voice-over to be done will extract additional charges of 7$.I can provide American/British/Spanish/Latin/Urdu/Hindi male or female accent .Almost every accent and language  .

We deal only in commercial rights.
commercial rights for video and voice-over are separated but I have my own voice-over artists so I would offer both in one package . 

If you have any query ,please don't hesitate to inbox me anytime.I would love to answer all your queries.For voice-over and commercial rights,kindly inbox me before ordering so I could send you a discounted offer on both additional services.

Reviews


nauman143:Amazing Seller to work with, great communication and met all the deadlines and delivered top quality work. Will definitely work with him again.

wideoanimator:Outstanding buyer with clear details provided and provided prompt correspondence to make it happen instantly .Would love to work with you again .

mollywopy:Very grateful for your flexibility and commitment to helping me get a video that reflects my product and brand. Thanks so much!

wideoanimator:outstanding buyer ;) thank you so much .

adiontaegerron:Good quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment