Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will creat a professional whiteboard animation video

I will creat a professional whiteboard animation video












About:

Welcome to my WHITEBOARD animation gig!Extremely happy clients with Excellent rating.

YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDER

About this gig:

I will make stunning whiteboard animation ex-plainer videos for your:

Business
Websites
YouTube channel
Fiverr gigs
Products

and so on...
You will get 
:
High quality
Full copy rights
Commercial use
Background music
Vice over
Add Logo etc..

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :

- A written script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)
- Music or Voice Over if you want to use your own

Looking for something else?? Feel free to ask me... :) 
Thanks.
Mazhar Ali

Reviews


sana9810:Amazing Video. Looking Forward For Next Video. Seller is Cooperative and Helpful. Looking Forward for Next Projects for our Company.

alimazhar411:Outstanding Experience!

abdulkhan724:Amazing work beyond my expectation, his work is awesome I am sure I will reorder few more videos and recommend to my friends.\nthanks Ali and best of luck

alimazhar411:It was great working with you

mcfc87:Great, Easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment