Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make kinetic touch typography promo video

I will make kinetic touch typography promo video












About:

***LEVEL 2 SELLER***
***100% Positive Feedback***

***300+ Happy Clients***

Spread your message with this fun typography project! It features recorded hand gestures, touch animations and animated type. This project offers a variety of purposes. It can be used to Promote your Brand or service in a really captivating way.


Service can also be used as an Explainer Video. Best way to Explain your Product or Services in the right way. 

With the Rock and Roll Soundtrack (Licensed)  Your audience will keep you in mind throughout the time


Get your brand a professional promo make over and Order now.

Check out my packages for details

Or contact me if you have any query :)

I will be happy to promote your Brand 

Reviews


addyff:Was very responsive and chased me when I didn't have the material.

umerkhawer:Outstanding Experience!

katykirby:Nailed the brief - fast and creative feedback.

umerkhawer:Thank you so much

stevebatesvo:Awesome work, faster than I expect!


No comments:

Post a Comment