Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create an outstanding 2d business promotional video

I will create an outstanding 2d business promotional video












About:

Are you looking to boost you website/business ? 
I am professional whiteboard animator and I will create an Amazing whiteboard animation that will reach your audience in a unique and engaging way. 

My Gig will provide you following:
✔ Royalty free background music will be included
✔ Any background color
✔ 1080p HD resolution
✔ video will be delivered in any format you want
✔ If you wish to include your own music or pictures please send me the files

$10 - Basic Package:

  • Whiteboard Animation of 100 words
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • 720p Video Quality
  • Including your Logo or images
  • Unlimited Revisions until your full satisfaction  

$15 - Standard Package:

  • Whiteboard Animation of 125 words
  • All features of Basic Package
  • Perfect synchronization of video with voice

$25 - Premium Package:

  • Whiteboard Animation of 125 words
  • All features of Basic Package and:
  • Natural Male/Female voice over recording
  • Perfect synchronization of video with voice

Your Satisfaction is my goal ! If you have any query feel free to contact me I will reply within seconds ! Don't believe me? Give it a try I bet you won't regret it !

Reviews


kspringer24:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

theododo:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rehman671:Fast delivery and Excellent work. I am happy with the result. I recommend this gig to everyone. I will come back to you.

aebooenterprise:Awesome experience

aneeshpahooja89:Best Animator on fiverr done a great job in minimal budget!\nhighly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment