Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create this awesome garage door repair whiteboard video

I will create this awesome garage door repair whiteboard video












About:

I will create this AWESOME Garage Door Repair Whiteboard Video Animation


You can use this Garage Door Repair Whiteboard Video Animation for Marketing Campaigns, Event Promotion, Presentations, YouTube, Branding, Special Events, Advertising, Commercial projects, Product Sales ....

What I need from you:

  1. phone number
  2. website address
  3. business name
  4. City, State or service area

What you will get for $5 :

HD whiteboard video animation (1280 x 720 px) in MP4 format
with your info on the lower third, exactly like my first video.

With GIG EXTRAS:

  • I will create a FULL HD 1920 x 1280 px whiteboard video animation in mp4 format
  • I will add background music
  • I will add a slide at the end of the video, with your logo/ photo and any info you want.

If you have any questions please contact me before you order.

EXTRA FAST DELIVERY - 24 hours or less!!!



only on Fiverr.com



You can see all my videos here : http://goo.gl/dG0sgD

Reviews


passincamerica:Perfect!!!

topvideobox:Thank You!

joeaz23:fast very fast turn around love it

topvideobox:Thank You!

busygal:Great video service, will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment