Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create amazing custom whiteboard animation

I will create amazing custom whiteboard animation












About:

Are you having difficulties increasing your sales and conversion rate on your site or business?

A Whiteboard Animation makes your audience engage on your site and take action!

Get a whiteboard animation that will highlight your brand or product in an eye catching amp; graphically engaging way!

VIDEO INCLUDES MAINLY:

professional male and female voice over ,

Drawings inspired by your script,

YOUR brand coloring!

Typography Animation,

Your Logo/URL

HD quality animation

Royalty free music...

UNLIMITED REVISIONS!

WHY SHOULD BUY FROM ME? EVEN AS A NEW SELLER!

I work FULL TIME here on Fiverr. That means better service amp; communication!

I have a LONG reputation of delivering quality work ON TIME, and keeping my word.On other platforms ihave worked

I choose to stand out as an explainer video sellers that will handle all elements of your video creation.I personally handle script writing, voiceovers, animations. This ensures quality animation video for you :)


100% SATISFACTION......MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF NOT SATISFIED!

YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? Contact me before ordering :)

Reviews


salemaxima:great working with her

official_rawzac:Was a bit skeptical about it because she is a Newseller but this beats my expectations \nSo good working with her

mayor_animation:Outstanding Experience!

salemaxima:great working with her

official_rawzac:Was a bit skeptical about it because she is a Newseller but this beats my expectations \nSo good working with her


No comments:

Post a Comment