Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create a stunning whiteboard cartoon video

I will create a stunning whiteboard cartoon video












About:

TOP RATED SELLER
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
WITH HUNDREDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS

I have +8 years of experience creating videos for big companies like Marvel, Lexus or Primark & for awesome startups. I will help you to create an absolutely amazing video to reach your goal (sales, traffic, blow-mind or just fun!).

Check Samples

http://bit.ly/1SGRYp6


Pricing Overview Basics

All packages include

✔ Animation
✔ Background music
✔ Full HD (1080p)
✔ MP4 format 
✔ Logo
✔ Commercial rights 
✔ 1 revision*

*Revisions don't include changes in voiceover

If you need a longer animation, please add 'Additional words' to your order.

Packages

  • StandardVideo with background music.
  • Premium: Video with background music and voiceover.
  • Business: Same as Premium including Scriptwriting.

I don't provide source files, only the video in .mp4

ULTRA FAST 24 Hours turn-around available


MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contact me if you have any question :)

Disclaimer: might be a short delay on holidays or weekends.

Reviews


lisastull:Really like the end product. Judit was great about making small revisions and easy to work with. Thank you!!

brianmcm2016:Yes all great with this seller, I wanted some changes and they were done very fast...great work

charlierober741:She communicated well and efficiently, processed my order quickly, and delivered a fantastic video product!

pjmarra:This is my 2nd time working with this Seller. She is amazing. The quality is great and the revision process has been very smooth. I will use her again in the future!!

katiehaley:She was fantastic and no revisions required, I love the video she created for me. Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment