Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create amazing colored 2d animated sales video, ask for samples

I will create amazing colored 2d animated sales video, ask for samples












About:

"Whiteboard Animations & 2D Explainer Videos" 

Try the new and very advance way to promote you business and get maximum sales with the help of stunning 2D animation and explainer videos.


I’ll create 2D animated explainer videos that’ll not only increase the understanding of your product or service but also engage your potential customers and eventually convert them to sales.

What will you get :

We provide 3 professional packages that can meet your all satisfactory needs.


- Creative and quality 2D animations & explainer videos.


- High Quality (1080pHD) video.


- Fast turnaround!!


- Deliver you the work in any format you need.

- I will provide royalty free background music.

- I will use awesome graphics and animations based on your script.

- Add logo and voice over.

Please message me to see the sample animation videos. I'll revert within few minutes.

NOTE : You have to provide me your script before getting started. Unlimited revisions don't include the revisions in Script and Voice Over. So your script should be final before placing the order.


Get your quality explainer video today and ORDER NOW!!!


Check out my other Gigs at https://www.fiverr.com/sophiascribe

Reviews


michaelhanania:great work

sophiascribe:Thank you! It was lovely working with you.

rgvkpr:Another wonderful 2d animated video. Woww work. Thank you!

sophiascribe:Thanks again dearie :)

dougpwalters:I wanted a professional, high-class product, and I certainly got that from Sophiascribe. Communication was clear, precise and very responsive. A pleasure to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment