Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make animation kinetic typography video

I will make animation kinetic typography video












About:

Are you looking for an typography video to promote your business, product or service? You've come to the right place. I will create a Top Quality Kinetic Typography Animated Explainer Video for YOU!

INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL
-------------------------------------
✔ Kinetic Typography Animated Video
✔ FULLHD Quality ( YouTube, Mp4 file format )
✔ Music amp; Sound fx
✔ Revision video if needed
✔ Logo animation
✔ Icons and Images animation
✔ Branding with colors

FOR THIS, I WILL NEED

1- Text/Script you want to add
2- Logo (optional)
3- Website name
4- Images you want to add
5- Music of your choice
6-
Icons and Images animation

PS :

- If you wish to includeyour own music, please send it to me.

I'm happy to takeyour business to the next level!

Thank You

Reviews


mantasj:well done

erenuyanik:Great service, will work with her again for sure...

simonrogers919:Good work.

yuslifar:thanks welcome back any time :)

komangmardi:friendly person, very satisfied!\ndefinitely will use agai !


No comments:

Post a Comment