Monday, July 30, 2018

I will provide customized animation including voice-over and script.

I will provide customized animation including voice-over and script.












About:

With a maximum client satisfaction, let me assist you to create an amazing 2D ANIMATION EXPLAINER VIDEO helping you to grab the attentions of your targeted audience further upgrade your market image and promote your sales.

PS: Before ordering this gig, please do contact me to further discuss details to find a better way to get your work done. I am always available at your convenience.

What you will get for a price of $5:

  • 2D ANIMATION of this display video of 150 words
  • Free background music
  • 1080p resolution

Please do remember to share with me the followings:

  • A written script (required in every order)
  • Voice Over file (required if you order voice-over sync service)
  • Voice Over's Script (required if you order Voice Over creation service)
  • Logo and Website URL (optional)

Other languages:

The multilingual options to have 2D ANIMATION VIDEO in other languages like Spanish, French and Portuguese, are also available.

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT FOR ANY QUESTION / EXPLANATION. I AM AVAILABLE 24/7…

Reviews


landaboy:Excellent work done. Thank you.

animation001:greate working experience.

mrichduck:Excell work done.

animation001:It is my pleasure to work with you.

barrytmable:Job to satisfaction \u0026 timely delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment