Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create an animated 2d explainer video

I will create an animated 2d explainer video












About:

I will create amazing 2D animation explainer video for marketing your product or service.It can be a sales video, landing page video or a video for a presentation. For each and every video I need your script and voice over accent to get started.

If you provide me your logo, web URL or intro video I can add that to your video without any extra.

Please contact me before ordering so I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.  

I will work closely with you, make suggestions and provide great customer support at all times.  

Reviews


cryptonlabs:Natalie is awesome! I would use her again in a heartbeat...

nataliepixel:Cryptonlabs is a great buyer who helped through out the process to make the final video better. Would love to work with again. Thank you for hiring me for your work !

aebapac:Natalie is very responsive. She delivered the project on time and we are satisfied on the video. Highly recommendable!

nataliepixel:Thank you. he was a good buyer and know what he need exactly. guide me and helped me to make perfect video. waiting for next video. thank you.

felixc43v:This is my Second project with Natalie and so easy to work with. Delivery was faster than expected and product was perfect! I Will definitely be working with she again!


No comments:

Post a Comment