Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do a 2d explainer and whiteboard animation

I will do a 2d explainer and whiteboard animation












About:

One would think "this guy would probably do a lame video for cash".
Truth, I love what I do as an artist, and I'm willing to put my work out there by helping you 
succeed in your business.

I also do understand how hard it is to come by quality at affordable pricing.
This is why, I am offering:
- 2D animated explainer videos
- Whiteboard animation
- Custom Characters
- Custom Soundtrack / Background music
- Free Custom Logo design
- Background image &
- Amazingly cooked up Scripts.

"It is difficult trying to convince someone into a stream of river whiles standing at the banks"
Let us build our businesses together.

Your,
Nalvin

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment