Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create kinetic typography video

I will create kinetic typography video












About:

Are you looking for an effective way  to promote your business, product or service? You've come to the right place. I will create a Top Quality Kinetic Typography Animated Explainer Video for YOU!

- 30 seconds video - $20 - Up to 60 words script
- 60 seconds video - $35 - Up to 120 words script
- 90 seconds video - $55 - Up to 180 words script

I you want to add amazing graphics and animations to the video as well then that will cost you only $25 and for complex animations contact me

what you will get from me:
1- This Amazing kinetic typography customized with your texts
2- HD Video
3- Any background color of your choice
4- I will make your video in any format
5- I can customize the colors of the background or text to match your logo

 -- IMPORTANT -- CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!

If you have any questions please contact me!

Check samples at:
https://www.youtube.com/user/thehammad789

Reviews


ressas:Great understanding

hammadshah5:I did all the things you asked for, did each and every modification you wanted.\r\npoor experience

miamiherbalife:Great person!

hammadshah5:thankyou Soo much

leaston:Hammad has the best turnaround time out of anyone I worked with on Fiverr. We started a project and after he was done, I was immediately asking him to do the next project and he turned it around faster than the first. The communication has been great!


No comments:

Post a Comment