Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create 2d animation video, script, voice over

I will create 2d animation video, script, voice over












About:

Hi, welcome. Let's get started! kindly FAVORITE my gig to find me easily... Also, contact me for latest sample videos. 

Basic Requirements: 

  • A written script (optional)
  • Your Logo and Website URL address (optional)

This is a Professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION / EXPLAINER VIDEO that brings out your business's unique concept, engages the audience and convert sales.

100% satisfaction is GUARANTEED
Please note that there is no revision on voice-over (kindlycheck FAQ for the reason). Proofread your script before submission.

 If you have any question, feel free to contact me and I will get back to you ASAP!

What are you waiting for? ORDER NOW!  Let me put your imagination into animation!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment