Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make 2d animated explainer video in 24 hours

I will make 2d animated explainer video in 24 hours












About:

If You Want To Increase Your Sales Conversion Or You Want To Build Your Product Sales Then You Are At The Right Place. I Will Create Fully Customized, Detailed, 2D Animated Explainer Video With Unlimited  Revision and with money back guaranty.

What I will Need From You ?
- Logo (If You Have)
-Website (If You Have)
-Script
-Voiceover 

What Kind Of Video's We Provide ?

-Text Based Animation 
-Kinetic Typography
-2d Explainer Videos
-Whiteboard Animation 
And i will also do custom video for you
Please Contact Me Before Placing An Order.

CHECK MY SAMPLE VIDEOS

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B4rDII6BeqjNX0MwSm14amptSGs

NOTE: Please, Contact me before You ORDER ANY GIGS. 
And When You Order Please Mention That Do You Want Male OR Female Voice Over 
If You Have Not Mention Then I Will Use Male American Accent Voice Over

Reviews


zadokmoyal:the best animation work made everything in less then 8 hours for urgent request video of 02:02 minutes \nthanks u so much definitely will work again !!! thanks

azharkhan07:Its my pleasure to working with you my friend. And client satisfaction is my 1st priority

alisenejani:Very easy to communicate with the seller. He did a 45 seconds video for me very nicely as I expected it. Thanks.

azharkhan07:Amazing Experience

mikeurresta:Wonderful working with him.!! Second time purchasing, and still very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment