Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create special video for small business owner

I will create special video for small business owner












About:

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION FIRST !


I will create an amazing animated video ( $5 = 10 second Black amp; white video) with your text, message, logo, pictures, etc. I will deliver the video in 1280 x 720. Please give me a description about how your clip should look like - just think about a nice story and let me know the text to be used and the images to be implemented.. But if you want something different, your own concept, characters, sketch, and perspective . please contact me first, i also create more complex and professional whiteboard/ videoscribe/ speed draw/ or doodle, let's discuss it together. thanks

Reviews


camran:Excellent ! 10 / 10 \r\n

mccold:Thank you!

mcurhec:BEst on Fiverr

mccold:The best buyer!

gregwyman:As always, amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment